viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Bijou - Elysian Taurus - WIP 2


Previously on Eureka!

Hola a todos!

Sigo trabajando en mi vehiculo de forgeworld, el taurus. He estado trabajando con el aerógrafo tanto en la base como en el vehiculo.

Hi everybody!

I continue working on my forgeworld vehicle, a Taurus. I have been working with the airbrush painting the base and the vehicle. 

He dado tonos grises a la base para despues darle textura con oleos:

I have paint the base with gray tones and after I will give it more texture using oils:



Para el vehiculo, he empezado dando las luces utilizando el amarillo hielo, y al final dando luces con blanco.

I started with the lights in the vehicle using vallejo ice yellow, and white for the second lights.





Y despues utilizando azul intermedio de vallejo air, y negro degradamos a sombra maxima:

After that, using vallejo air model intermediate blue and black we apply the shadows in each piece:





Y para dar primeras luces y sombras a la tripulacion:

And also we give the first lights and shadows to the crew: 


Tambien sigo trabajando en pequeñas partes como el velocimetro:

I continue working in little pieces like the speed meter: 


Espero que os guste! aun queda mucho trabajo por delante.

I hope you like it! there is a lot of work to do...


Saludos!
Regards!
Bijou


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario